This is the fourth level of BSAC diving qualifications. Once qualified as an advanced diver, you are considered a comprehensively trained diver. You have the skills to manage and supervise all branch diving expeditions.
The training program consists of two sections: lectures and open-water dives.
This level will allow you to plan diving expeditions, including boat trips, weather and chart management, the understanding of tides and further detailed first aid for divers.
- The role of the advanced diver
- Advanced diving
- Organising diving from different platforms
- Expedition planning (Dry Practical)
- Review of diving conditions and on-site first aid
- Dive marshalling and planning (Dry practical)
- Diving and rescue skills review
- Rescue skills and management review
Return to Home Page
Return to Courses